Maintenance Tech 1st Shift - #197704
Masonite International Corporation
Date: 04/08/2021 23:00 PM
City: Mason City, Iowa
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
We heard you knock!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but not limited to the following:
- Troubleshoot, repair, replace, adjust, align, inspect, operate, test, modify, Install and disassemble/reassemble defective or malfunctioning equipment using equipment available including hand and/or power tools
- Performs preventive maintenance, inspections, and cleaning of production and facility equipment to ensure equipment /systems are in good working condition
- Must be able to read mechanical drawings and electrical schematics
- Move machinery and equipment, using hoist, dollies, rollers and industrial trucks.
- Must have knowledge of troubleshooting and blue print readings of hydraulics/pneumatic/electrical systems.
- Knowledge in welding, fabrication, and mechanical aptitude.
- General knowledge in the use of electrical testing equipment commonly used in an industrial plant, such as ammeters, voltmeters, and other hand or power tools equipment related to the job.
- General knowledge with various electrical wiring, switches, relays, contactor, and starters.
- General knowledge of 1ph and 3ph systems with voltage ranges of 24vac – 480vac and low voltage DC systems.
- Ability to manipulate and understand the required functions of the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and Microsoft Word and Excel
- Maintains required records, logs, etc. with regard to inspections, testing, maintenance, installation and repairs of equipment and machinery.
- Must be familiar with all safety regulations and be prepared to work in and supervise confined space entry, Arc Flash, and LOTO procedures
- Follows all safety rules and procedures, as well as good housekeeping within the department and work areas in accordance with Masonite Architectural SOPs
- All other job duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions include, but not limited to the following:
- High school education or GED
- 3-5 years Industrial Mechanical maintenance experience
- Industrial Maintenance degree or Journeyman's license preferred
- PLC automation and motion experience Plus
- Hours must be flexible and be willing to finish a project in case of equipment breakdown
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends when needed
- Must be able to work at heights
- Detail oriented and the ability to work in a team environment are required
- Must be able to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Physically capable of performing the essential duties and responsibility of this position
- Good verbal, written and computer skills
Open to extraordinary!