Administrative Secretary - #197690
City of Coral Springs
Date: 04/08/2021 22:31 PM
City: Huntsville, Alabama
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
In this role, you will be required to develop strategies, protocols, and solutions that will enhance and secure our knowledge assets across several departments.
To ensure success as a chief knowledge officer, you should have high-level competencies across all knowledge-related activities and be able to advise management on legal, pragmatic, and technological aspects. A top-notch chief knowledge officer will be skilled in project management and be able to dynamically leverage knowledge assets.
Chief Knowledge Officer Responsibilities:
- Identifying core knowledge assets within the business.
- Understanding and developing the organization's view of knowledge as an asset.
- Developing key implementations to enhance the company's knowledge capital in the short term.
- Managing the physical and digital storage, use, and dissemination of organizational knowledge.
- Producing manuals, training programs, and development courses to enhance knowledge use within the company.
- Overseeing patent applications and legal aspects related to intellectual property.
- Investigating technological or operational solutions to improve organizational knowledge use and access.
- Strategizing contingency and development plans to ensure knowledge-capital is preserved and improved.
- Advising key figures within the organization on knowledge-related matters.
- Developing policies and strategies for knowledge implementation that will enhance the company's competitive edge.
Chief Knowledge Officer Requirements:
- A graduate degree in business management, operations, or IT.
- 2 – 4 years' experience in a management or leadership role.
- High-level proficiency in data, information, and project management roles.
- Immaculate written and verbal presentation skills.
- Outstanding leadership abilities.
- The ability to successfully drive organizational change.
- Creative problem-solving and innovative thinking.
- Proactive approach to knowledge acquisition, retention, and application across all business operations.
- The ability to transform data into knowledge that will benefit the organization's capacities.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.