Toddler Teacher - #197688
Date: 04/08/2021 22:31 PM
City: Stamford, Connecticut
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Are you a child care professional looking for a supportive, nurturing work environment?
As an early educator, we applaud all of the hard work and compassion you put into your job every day. As you share your gift with the community, we would like to offer you a gift in return. The gift of appreciation, encouragement, and genuine care for your well-being.
At Building Blocks, our educators know that being an early educator is so much more than a job in daycare. They'll tell you how it's a chance to make a lasting, positive difference in the lives of children and fellow educators.
We're looking for someone - like you - to join our community of infant, toddler, preschool, pre-k and floating teachers as we continue to welcome children and families back with open socially-distanced arms.
We're currently looking for a full time HEAD TODDLER TEACHER to join our STAMFORD (High Ridge Rd) center. This is a full time position, Monday through Friday (8am-5pm).
How will you know if Building Blocks is right for you?
- You're just as interested in learning as you are in teaching
- You're looking to gain confidence by seeing the milestones reached by the children in your care
- You appreciate being recognized for your invaluable contributions by families and coworkers
- Every day, you go home feeling fulfilled and truly looking forward to sharing more meaningful moments with people who you love (and who love you)
- Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education required
- Minimum of one year experience working with children 0 to 5 years of age in a group setting
- Must be able to stand on your feet for up to 90% of the day, capable of lifting up to 30 pounds, able to sit on the floor and crouch down, and perform all activities with the children including running, jumping, etc.
- Must complete mandatory state safety trainings and maintain the required annual training hours as noted in our Employee Handbook and are required by the State of Connecticut.
- Must be able to work a full time schedule, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, pet insurance, and 401k with company match
- Tenure bonuses
- Tuition reimbursement; paid professional development and training
At Building Blocks our toddler teachers are changing lives every day - including their own.