Front Desk Associate - #197680
Date: 04/08/2021 22:30 PM
City: Lincoln, New Hampshire
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The South Mountain Resort located in Lincoln, NH, is seeking a Front Desk Associate.
We are providing you with on the Job Training for our year-round Front Desk Associate position.
Compensation: Up to $13 per hour
Schedule: 1st and 2nd shift, weekends required
Location: 23 InnSeason Dr., Lincoln, NH 03251
Be part of a team committed to creating lasting vacation memories!
Apply today! #PowerOfVacation
As a Front Desk Associate, you are what makes the guest's experience one that is filled with surprise and delight, by serving as our guests' first point of contact and manage all aspects of their accommodation. You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service by greeting, managing reservations, registering, providing room details and checking out of the Resort in a continuing effort to deliver an outstanding guest experience.
- Manage reservations Providing check-in & check-out services
- Liaise with our housekeeping to ensure all rooms are clean, and furnished to accommodate guests' needs
- Following up with all guests and departments concerning any open issues
- Posting room charges and incidentals.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Prior guest service or front desk in a hotel or resort experience preferred
- Experience with hotel reservations software
- You have an outgoing personality and excellent service orientation
- You can prioritize your work, manage your time and can work quickly without compromising quality.
- You have basic computer skills.
BENEFITS YOU'LL ENJOY:
- 4 weeks of Paid-Time Off
- 401K Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Flexible Schedule and more!
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW
- Job Family Hospitality (Food Service & Lodging)
- Job Function Merit Only
- Pay Type Hourly
- Lincoln, NH, USA