MuleSoft Admin - #197665
Date: 04/08/2021 22:30 PM
City: Columbus, Indiana
Contract type: Contractor
Work schedule: Full Day
Centraprise is providing traditional staffing services, professional and technical staffing and management services to some of the country's leading companies with highest quality of service.
Due to our expertise across multi-platform technologies and skill-sets, Centraprise provides services to a wide spectrum of customers across verticals such as Banking, Financial Services, Healthcare, Human Resources, Telecom, Insurance, Hospitality, Retail & Distribution and Manufacturing. Serving multinational customers, Centraprise Inc has gained vast experience and competence to deliver quality services at competitive prices.
· 6+ years of overall experience. 3+ years of relevant experience in Mule administration on Runtimes 4.1.5 and higher.
· Experience in writing Shell Scripts, groovy scripts, capturing/analysing thread and heap dumps.
· Working experience on CI/CD tools – Maven, Jenkins, Artifactory, GitLab administration.
· Good Experience of working on Linux environments
· Experience on AWS configurations of popular services will be a plus – EC2, SQS, S3, ALB, and VPC.
· MuleSoft API development experience, containers (Docker, Kubernetes) understanding is a plus.
· Certificate management, security configuration
· Mulesoft domain configuration.
· Working on ad-hoc issues & application testing support.
· Creating and maintaining relevant Technical and Operational middleware documents
Mulesoft Admin with Infra background
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.