Dental Front Office Staff - #197637
Yorkshire Family Dentistry
Date: 04/08/2021 22:01 PM
City: Chester, Virginia
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Overview: At Light Wave we believe in lighting the way forward with collaborative solutions. We are passionate about leading through transformation and growth so that everyone thrives, and we have been looking for you. Join us as we transform the dental industry and become the premier Dental Leadership Organization in the country.
Responsibilities: As a Front Office staff member, you play an important role in our office and perform a wide range of responsibilities, to include but not limited too:
Schedule and confirm patient appointments._
- Veriify insurance for all clinical appointments.
- Collect all monies due for services rendered.
- Develop and maintain doctor/hygiene schedules as necessary.
- Greet and check patients in and out, before and after treatment.
- Educate, consult and present patient treatment plans, if applicable
- Responsible for Account Receivable to include, sending of billing statements, aging reports, and collections, if applicable.
- Conduct financial consultation with patients when new treatment plans are presented, as applicable.
Qualifications: Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- A minimum of two years of front office experience preferably in a dental setting.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of dental software strongly preferred.
In return for providing an excellent patient experience, we offer a great benefits package to include health and dental benefits, 401(k), holiday pay and paid time off.
Location: 10611 Greenyard Road,Suite A, Chester, VA 23831
Job Type: Full-time