Customer Service Representative - #197623
Date: 04/08/2021 22:00 PM
City: Phoenix, Arizona
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job…
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 90+ offices has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards.
Location: 4809 E. Thistle Landing Dr., Phoenix AZ 85044
- Full-time with Benefits:Award-winning benefits package, medical/dental, 401K, PTO and much more!
- Career Advancements
- Newly Renovated Corporate Office in the Phoenix Ahwatukee Area
- State of the Art Game Room
- Superior Employee Engagement Program
Customer Service Representatives are responsible for processing in-bound calls with third party client displaying great customer service skills to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction. The CSR manages calls for a Third-Party Claims Administrator. Our Customer Service Representatives are enthusiastic and motivated. We are a team, working together in an organized and structured environment that thrives on employees who work with integrity, honesty, punctuality, and leadership.
- Uses proper phone etiquette to provide great customer service for incoming calls for various cases and projects
- Communicates effectively, read FAQs verbatim and address customers' needs to provide accurate information, process inquiries, and solve problems. Escalates the calls as needed
- Documents all calls appropriately, and follows all procedures as dictated by policy and procedures
- Conducts themselves in a professional manner at all times – adheres to structured internet rules and regulations on the call center floor
- Works continuously towards professional development, as in their knowledge of cases and projects that the client handles, using downtime productively
- Reliable and dependable adherence to attendance requirements, complying with scheduled lunches and breaks to ensure adequate phone coverage unless otherwise directed by the team Supervisor
- Attends all scheduled training as required
- Accomplishes other general tasks as required or necessary
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma required; 18 years or older
- 1 year of Customer Service experience, or Call Center experience, and desktop applications experience
- Effective communication and literacy skills. Ability to read scripted responses naturally, with confidence and accuracy
- Ability to deal with customers from diverse backgrounds
- Excellent computer skills with quick and accurate typing, the ability to open several applications at one time and review documents with attention to detail and accuracy
- Quality Customer Service Skills
- Ability to handle escalated calls, with empathy and professionalism
- Decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
TransPerfect Connect (TPC)is the world's leading provider of remote interpreting solutions, including over-the-phone interpretation (OPI), video remote interpretation, multilingual email and chat support, business process outsourcing, and global call center services. TRI offers services in over 170 languages and employs industry-specialized interpreters screened for subject expertise. TPC is a division of TransPerfect, the world's largest privately held provider of language services and globalization management technology solutions.
TransPerfect provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by states, federal, or local law.