International Product Owner & Governance - #197617
Date: 04/08/2021 21:32 PM
City: San Luis Obispo, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- 4+ years of experience working with web-based consumer products as a Product Manager/Product Owner
- 2+ years of experience working in an Agile environment
- 1-2 years of experience working with mobile products
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively and collaboratively communicate with team members
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong critical thinking and troubleshooting skills with an analytical viewpoint to solve complex problems
What We'd Love to See:
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Suite or and agile project management software (JIRA, Agile Central, etc)
- Prior financial services product experience
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to build and leverage relationships at all levels across the company, with business partners and international teams
Impact You'll Make:
- In the first 90 days become immersed in our SAFe Agile environment, learn all about our products and how they further the goals of TransUnion and our Partners, and take a leadership role within an agile team
- Beyond 90 days establish a collaborative relationship with Account Management team and business owners to bring Partner's product vision to reality, and continually improve and innovate our product offerings
- You will serve as primary representative for a project team and internal stakeholders to prioritize product enhancements and new features
- You will manage and prioritize a team backlog, refine features into user stories, write acceptance criteria and review completed work within the defined sprint schedule
- You will translate requests into technical asks that can be acted upon by development and engineering teams
- You will identify product and feature success metrics and measure and monitor performance
- You will support product development from US and help international regions.
- You will be responsible for Product governance and documentations around knowledge articles.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Consultant, Product Management