Developer II (Caesars Corporate) - #197612
Date: 04/08/2021 21:32 PM
City: Las Vegas, Nevada
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Technical team leader, with shared responsibility for the developmentand maintenance of various accounting systems, and automated interfaces whichare utilized by all departments within the Caesars Entertainment BusinessServices organization. This position isalso responsible for data collection and analysis, user support, and forproviding direction and guidance to other technical team members.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Ideal candidate is a strategic thinker who is ableto lead system and process improvement initiatives
· Function effectively as a system administratorfor Oracle Financials Cloud, including Oracle GL, AP, FA, PA, Accounting Hub,Vertex, and other modules being implemented. Able to trouble shoot issues and implement Oracle solutions to achievedefined business goals. Maintain skills in Oracle applications process designand configuration; Oracle application design, development, integration, testingand deployment; and Oracle application technical architecture
· Able to quickly learn the Caesars EntertainmentBusiness Services existing financial systems and data architecture, and act asa primary resource for determining how best to utilize, or improve upon, thosedata assets to provide business value
· Able to document and communicate clear andconcise recommendations, and technical specifications, for the automation ofprocesses to increase efficiencies and improve end-to-end processes
· Function effectively as a team leader, providingtechnical direction and guidance to other team members. Deliver automation,data analysis, and presentation tools using service and web basedarchitectures
· Provide problem/issue analysis and resolutionskills, inclusive of ability to document and communication root cause analysisand issue resolution
· Act as a liaison between front line Financeemployees and the project development team
· Lead the team in making key architecturedecisions for all systems utilized by Caesars Entertainment Business Services
· Analyze and evaluate complex application designsfor compatibility with existing systems, and compliance to Caesars EntertainmentBusiness Services and known industry standards, and consistency with thedepartment’s long-term business needs, strategies and policies
· Stay abreast of new technologydevelopments.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems,Computer Science, or a related field required
· Three years’ experience in a technical productdevelopment environment, preferably in an Accounting/Finance field
· Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highestlevel of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by aregulated business
· Experience with Oracle Financials Cloud systemadministration
· Experience with production operating systems,transaction processing systems, relational database architecture, and varioustypes of computer equipment
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite,Visual Basic, SQL Server, and the Microsoft .Net framework
· Three years technical leadership experience,specifically including environments utilizing source code control, unit testingand structured release management processes
· Experience in multiple programming languages andtools, including at least one of the following: PowerShell, SQL, SSIS, VB, C+,.net
· Administration experience with Windows andMicrosoft server tools
· Web development experience, specifically indatabase backed web development, HTML 4/5, and CSS
· Demonstrated database design experience, withspecific emphasis on database modeling and design for OLAP and OLTPapplications.
· Experience in more than one operating systemand/or environments. AS400 experience desirable
· Experience with Hyperion Essbase and/or otherOracle products
· Experience with Powershell scripting
· Demonstrated ASP and C# expertise.