Apprentice, 3rd- & 4th-year - Marlborough, MA - #197610
Elm Electrical Inc
Date: 04/08/2021 21:32 PM
City: Marlborough, Massachusetts
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
We are looking for motivated people who want to join a thriving Company committed to Powering Productivity and above all else Safety to the Next Level.
Our History: Elm Electrical, Inc., was founded in 1971 on the values of Quality, exemplary Workmanship and Service, and, above all, Safety. We have expanded from our main facility in Western Massachusetts, and now have branches in Central Massachusetts and Connecticut. In addition to our formidable presence in the service industrial and commercial sectors, Elm also has divisions dedicated to Automation and Systems Integration, 24-7 Service and Support, Control Panel Assembly, Electrical Preventative Maintenance, Contracting Services, and more. We are truly a Single-Source Solution.
Safety to the Next Level: Elm Electrical focuses on bringing Safety to the Next Level by maintaining Continuing Education, up-to-date OSHA and MSHA training, and other State and Federal regulations, where employees earn certificates and continually improve their skills. Elm Electrical is a proud recipient of prestigious recognition for outstanding commitment to workplace safety receiving Platinum, Gold and Silver Awards throughout the years.
The Power to Change Your Future: We believe our Employees are our greatest asset. We value resourcefulness, curiosity, diversity, and adaptability. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer looking for motivated, team-orientated, eager-to-learn people. If you are ready to accelerate your career and personal growth, apply to join our True Blue Team!
We are currently seeking 3rd- and 4th-year Electrical Apprentices for Central Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire. Ideal candidates will be Motivated, Reliable, Confident, and Safety-Minded.
- Utilize safe workplace practices
- Install various electrical raceway systems and equipment
- Implement troubleshooting fundamentals
Successful candidates will also possess:
- Adequate means of transportation to and from the job worksite
- Reliable attendance record
- Willingness and motivation to expand knowledge base
- Proof of previous or existing years of apprenticeship employment
- Proof of previous or existing years of Code and Theory classroom hours
- Proof of valid Massachusetts Driver s License
- Ability to pass a pre-employment Drug Screening and Background Check
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- OSHA 10hr Certification
- MSHA Certification, if applicable
- Lift Operation Certification
- Apprenticeship registration
- Journeyman exam upon completion of apprenticeship program,
Elm Electrical Benefits Include:
- Competitive Salary
- Base Wage: Per Hour / Paid Weekly
- Overtime after 40 hrs
- Double-time on Sundays
- 401k: 3% Safe Harbor Match 401k Plan
- Vacation time
- Sick time
- 6 paid Holidays per year
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Short-term/Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Company wellness program
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Elm University Employee Development
- Training Opportunities
- Management Development training
- Performance evaluations & feedback
- Elm Gives Back community outreach efforts
Visit our Website @ www.elmelec.com for more information.