Seasonal Pest Control Technician - #197572
Edge Pest Control
Date: 04/08/2021 21:02 PM
City: Kent, Washington
Contract type: Contractor
Work schedule: Full Day
Join the team of one of America’s most successful and fastest growing Pest Control companies. We are QualityPro accredited and we also have Associate Certified Entomologists that are part of our great team. Edge is excited that we are helping to make a difference in the world with our services. We have earned multiple awards and nominations for the excellent services we provide. We pride ourselves in consistently delivering exceptional residential and commercial pest control services to our customers. We are currently seeking Seasonal Pest Control Technicians - No Prior Experience Necessary.
Seasonal Employment Availability: March 2021 - September 2021
Inspect and perform pest control treatments for customers using high-quality and environmentally responsible products. You will follow a daily schedule of services while exemplifying excellent customer service and professionalism.
What to expect:
- Follow a daily schedule, ensuring timely arrival at each account
- Inspect and perform pest control treatments for customers using high-quality and environmentally responsible products
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills as you interact with customers, office staff, and service managers
- Must possess a high level of professionalism and integrity
Why is Pest Control important?
- Pest management is involved with the health and safety of our health, food, and protection of our property
- Insects can carry deadly diseases. Pest control companies have disease reducing products that are helping to prevent more than 15 major disease-causing organisms found in pests
- Rodents are prime carriers for other dangerous pests like fleas, ticks, and mites
What you need to succeed:
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance at all times (clean shaven face - no beards, goatees, or mustaches)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills to provide exceptional customer service
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license and pass an MVR check
- Must pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- The wage earned is comparable to $20.50 - $23.50.
- Opportunity to increase compensation based on performance and tenure available
- Paid training
- Company vehicle and gas card for business use provided
- Don't have a pest control license? No problem! We will help you become state and government licensed to perform pest control services.