Principal Pharmaovigilance Specialist, PSR & Signal Detection (REF7853K) - #197564
Propharma Group, Inc.
Date: 04/08/2021 21:01 PM
City: Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
ProPharma Group is an industry leading, single source provider for regulatory compliance, pharmacovigilance, and medical information services across the full development lifecycle for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies. Operating around the world with offices in Australia, Canada, Germany, Japan, the Netherlands, Sweden, United Kingdom, and the United States, ProPharma Group's fully integrated service offerings will provide clients with a comprehensive suite of global support services that are required to be competitive in today's dynamic markets. We build successful long-term relationships with clients by providing leading industry knowledge, experience, and proven processes.
Provide medical evaluation of individual case and aggregate safety reports, participate in medical safety surveillance, and support departmental strategic initiatives. Maintain distinctive quality and commitment as the operating philosophy in carrying out all processes. Acts as a client contact for aggregate report and signal management functions. Manage client-specific case documentation for safety reports and signal management. Continually seek out ways to enhance customer service experience both internally and externally.
- Required: PharmD, RN, or other qualitified professional
- Required: Current MN healthcare license for degree or equivalent from another state or country
- Required: 3 years of working in an acute care setting, community pharmacy or equivalent or
- Required: Experience as a Senior PV Specialist (or equivalent)
- Preferred: Drug safety experience
- Preferred: Experience working in safety databases
- All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
- ProPharma Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters/third parties. Please, no phone calls or emails to anyone regarding this posting.