Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Summer job for Nursing students - #197546
Transitional Care Management
Date: 04/08/2021 21:00 PM
City: Lisle, Illinois
Contract type: Part Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Are you a nursing student?
If yes, are you looking for a summer CNA job?
We have the perfect position for you - a temporary job in a learning environment.
- Start Date: on 5/17/21 or 5/24/21 (earlier dates are available if you are)
- o Minimum Duration: 5/31/21-8/14/21 (a 10-week commitment)
- Schedule: 3 - 5 shifts per week (including an every other weekend rotation)
- Shift: PM shift (3pm-11pm) and/or Overnights (11pm-7am)
Thrive of Lisle is a brand new 68 bed Transitional Care facility. We solely focus on the short term patient population and do not have memory care or longer term care patients. We have a large in-house therapy team and most of our patients go home after (or before) 14 days. Our new caters to the needs of this motivated population with larger beds, nicer linens, fine dining cuisine (we even have a brick oven for pizzas) … all in a tastefully designed modern décor. Please check out our website (thriveahead.com) or the video link below for a virtual tour.
Location: We are located 1.4 miles off Hwy 88, via Naperville Rd. Very easy to commute to.
NOTE: we have a second identical facility in Aurora.
Come learn with us
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA):
Duration: This is a summer position; mid-May thru mid-August. If you want to stay with us as a PRN employee after 8/14/21, you can. You’ll be expected to pick up shifts during your future holiday or semester breaks.
As a Student Nurse, this would be an excellent opportunity to work in a fast-paced subacute environment. Sharpen your Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) skills while working side by side with some talented nurses and therapists.
Looking for a permanent position instead? Contact us and we’ll discuss the options.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification - specifically for the state of IL
- Currently enrolled in a Nurse Education Program (Associates or Bachelor’s level)
- Strong Written & Verbal Communication skills
- Tech savvy and experienced with computerized documentation (EMR) and other software
- You must start on or before 5/31/21 and commit to stay thru 8/14/2
What we’re doing to keep you safe:
- PPE: No PPE Shortages here! We have PPE (including N95 & Surgical masks) for our team members. Join us and we’ll keep you protected!
- Virtual interviews, utilizing ‘video chat’ apps and software
- Temperature screenings and routine health checks
- And more …
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- Join us and love what you do again!