Medical Assistant (CMA) - #197533
Date: 04/08/2021 20:31 PM
City: Ventura, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
At 360, our mission is simple - provide, empower, inform, and treat.
We are a dedicated group of caregivers, physicians, providers and community advocates that want to serve with a vision to care for all. We believe that all community members, from our vulnerable elderly and immunocompromised friends and family, to our healthy individuals, deserve access to their health information. In times of uncertainty, knowledge is peace.
Our super-site testing centers are designed for all - with ease of access, rapid results, and humane-centered care. We believe health is a human right, and at 360 Clinic, your health is our priority. Real time results for under-served community members means we start from the ground up. That’s why we believe in complete care, a circle of community, and a caring core.
Welcome to 360 Clinic.
The primary function of the Medical Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the medical operation and have control over the location for that day. You will support doctors and patients through a variety of tasks related to patient care management, organization, and communication. The target is to complete all activities accurately, with high quality in a timely manner.
- Interview patients and document basic medical history.
- Takes vital signs of patients.
- Provides a test kit to conduct swab tests.
- Exemplifying caring and compassionate customer service to create an excellent patient experience.
- Provide exemplary interpersonal skills and ability to interact with patients and families in a wide variety of sensitive situations.
- Performs screening and treatments by gathering information related to health maintenance and documenting patient care.
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills and decisive judgment in an often-hectic environment and possesses the ability to work cohesively on a team and independently with minimal supervision.
- Utilizes standard precautions, complies with policies and other regulatory agency standards.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with coworkers.
- Ensures tests are tracked and logged, and that the care team is in receipt of the communication.
- Monitors inventory
- Other duties as requested by Management.
Skills and Qualifications:
- High school Diploma, GED
- Medical Assistance (Degree, Certification in CCMA or Experience)
- Knowledge of medical office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Social perceptiveness and service-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS office and patient management software
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.