Construction Fence Installer/Laborer - $18-$25/Hour - #197517
American Fence Company
Date: 04/08/2021 20:01 PM
City: Lincoln, Nebraska
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
American Fence Company is the Midwest largest fence contractor offering full-time careers in industrial and residential fence installation. We work year-around and offer growth opportunities.
We offer a comprehensive training program with over a dozen different equipment and installation certification programs. We offer a comprehensive in-house commercial drivers program. You receive an advance in pay once you obtain your CDL license.
This is a crew member reporting to a Foreman conducting installation of fencing and working in the construction trade. This position requires some construction background. -- Pay Range is $18 to $25 per hour, based upon experience.
This is a real career position offering the opportunity to learn a trade in the security industry. We protect some of our Nation's most secure facilities from nuclear power plants, airports, and data centers. We also provide high-end decorative installations that can be found on major college stadiums, ballparks and convention centers. You will take real pride in seeing your work.
To qualify for this top paying position, you must meet the following requirements.
- Must a have valid driver's license.
- Clean driving record to ensure insurability.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- If under the age of 21 you MUST possess a current CDL license to be considered.
- Must be able to pass drug test & physical test after offered position.
- High School Diploma/GED
Additionally, this position may require:
- Lifting up to 100 lbs. above knees for several hours.
- Lifting 30 lbs. above head for several hours.
- Working in awkward positions on knees or bent at the knees for several hours.
- Walking over 3 miles a day.
In addition to a competitive wage, we offer an excellent benefits package, including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Optional Life, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability
- 401K with a Company match
- Paid Time Off, Company Paid Holidays and Personal Days
Equal Opportunity Employer