$40K TO 65K* General Service Technician / Mechanic - North Colorado Springs - #197513
Christian Brothers Automotive
Date: 04/08/2021 20:01 PM
City: Colorado Springs, Colorado
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Christian Brothers Automotive Rockrimmon: Colorado Springs, CO
Ranked the #1 Automotive Service Franchise and #2 Overall Franchise In America: Forbes, July 2019!!!
- UP TO $25 FLAT RATE FOR MOTIVATED & QUALIFIED TECHNICIANS!
- FLEXIBLE ON FLAT RATE OR HOURLY PAY!
- WEEKENDS OFF, PAID VACATION and PAID HOLIDAYS!
- INSURANCE OFFERED!
- THE LATEST DIAGNOSTIC EQUIPMENT AND STEADY WORK LOAD!
- IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS AVAILABLE!
The Colorado Springs, Rockrimmon location of Christian Brothers Automotive is owned and operated by Daymen and Heather Tiffany. We serve as business leaders in the local community by providing the highest level of automotive repair coupled with the finest customer service. This location features a team of automotive professionals committed to ongoing training and ASE certifications. We are continuing to grow, and are looking for team members who like to work hard, constantly improve and earn a great living. We have a great team and a great atmosphere where we work Monday - Friday (no weekends)
Position: Automotive General Service Technician / Mechanic
Location: 20 S Rockrimmon Blvd, Colorado Springs CO 80919
- Perform general service maintenance and basic repairs
- Address any concerns from customers and interface with them on their vehicle as needed.
- Complete full, accurate, and honest courtesy inspections in service to our customers
- Honestly assess vehicles and build a detailed recommendation of necessary repairs.
- Review TSB's and other service recommendations and translate to customer needs.
- Maintain professionalism.
- Keep shop in clean, working order.
- Pursue Continuous Learning to become an L1, ASE Certified Master Technician
- Master Manufacture level diagnostic tools (MFG scan tools and subscriptions provided by CBA)
At Christian Brothers Automotive you can expect:
- An honest, clean, fast paced environment!
- Consistent Workload!
- Full labor times - dealer technicians, you won’t have to worry about warranty time here!
- Technical support, access to an exclusive technical forum and support and encouragement to pursue continuous education!
- Free Training!
- The latest in diagnostic and other equipment!
- EVERY WEEKEND off to spend with your family!
- Automotive repair experience is required.
- Current ASE Master Certification (A1-A8) highly preferred but not required!
- Great investment in tools!
- Capable of diagnosing and repairing all makes/models of vehicles.
- Applicants must be team oriented, energetic and have an upbeat attitude.
- Flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Strong aptitude and ability to accurately and quickly perform alignments.
- Ability to quickly master factory scan tools.
- Able to work a Monday - Friday 7am to 6pm work schedule.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by any applicant in order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the Automotive Technician must:
- Occasionally lift and/or move over 100 pounds.
- Be able to work with tools on vehicles lifted above their head.
- Work in tight spaces as dictated by the vehicle's needed repair.
- Have the needed dexterity in order to efficiently use hand-tools
- Walk/stand for the majority of the workday.
- Drive manual transmission vehicles.
- Keeping a brisk work pace in a high-volume environment.
- Efficiently navigate a computer.
If you are team oriented, have the above qualifications and enjoy a high-volume, fast paced work environment, this position may be for you! Apply today!
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Christian Brothers Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Christian Brothers Automotive locations practice "At-will" employment practices.