Certified Operator - #197503
Date: 04/08/2021 20:00 PM
City: Keene, New Hampshire
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Job Function: Operations
Smiths Medical is hiring a 1st Shift Certified Operator at our Keene, NH facility. The Certified Operator is responsible for assembling parts from sub-components as well as packing kits that contain our needles and syringes.
Smiths Medical has a positive impact on someone’s life around the world every minute of every day. In fact, over 240 people every minute benefit from a Smiths Medical product. Join us and grow your career while being a part of our continued success! We offer a fun, fast-paced, inspiring and collaborative work environment with opportunities to learn and contribute at all career levels. Innovation is part of who we are, with industry-leading products across a broad spectrum of medical device categories and a strong new product development pipeline.
Duties & Responsibilities
Assembling medical device products within the guidelines of GMP while ensuring the safety of you and your teammates.
Serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the products, process, and work area training and coaching of others.
Maintaining a work cell environment that is safe, organized, and productive.
Set-up, kit, run, support, document and coordinate work cell/line operations to meet the product and customer experience.
Execute all product documentation; completing DHR.
Document production information with computer programs & system ( Oracle, Microsoft Office, etc).
Lead an perform necessary exercises to support a safe working environment.
Must meet all requirements outlined for Assemblers.
- This position is required to assure compliance of Company operations to all applicable laws, regulations and standards, good business practices and company documented procedures (including but not limited to FDA, Quality Systems Regulations, ISO 13485, ISO 14001, government occupational health and environmental regulations and statutes).
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Knowledge of how the product works and is assembled.
- Computer skills preferred.
- Must work a reasonable amount of overtime as determined by production management.
- Ability to analyze and problem solving
- Ability to organize and management time
- Ability to perform required visual inspection.
- Ability to follow verbal instructions as required.
- Ability to participate actively on teams.
- Ability to work cooperatively with co-workers.
- Ability to adapt to process changes.
- Ability to work at a rapid and repetitive pace.
- Ability to learn various operations and equipment within the clean room and perform proficiently
SALARY & BENEFITS
In addition to a competitive compensation package, Smiths Medical offers a comprehensive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and much more!
Smiths is always looking for curious minds. For new colleagues who want responsibility and relish a challenge. Those who would like to use their talents to help make the world safer, healthier, more efficient and more connected.
We're proud that we've been helping propel the human world forwards during our 160 year history of innovation. By looking at things differently. By adapting and never standing still. And by always thinking big.
Today we're an aligned global business of five divisions and around 22,000 colleagues, that touches the lives of millions every year across five vibrant global markets.
In Smiths Medical, one of the five divisions of Smiths Group, we touch the lives of millions of people every day. Our colleagues are focused on providing innovative, lifesaving solutions for patients around the world.
So whether you're an experienced professional or just starting out on your career, our global scale and focus on growth means great career opportunities for the right colleagues. There's never been a better time to join Smiths. And help us create the future.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We believe that different perspectives and backgrounds are what make a company flourish. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, economic status, disability, age, or any other legally protected characteristics. We are proud to be an inclusive company with values grounded in equality and ethics, where we celebrate, support, and embrace diversity.