Global Distribution Operations Manager - #197427
Date: 04/08/2021 19:01 PM
City: North Weymouth, Massachusetts
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate end-to-end business processes with intelligent software bots – AI-powered digital workers that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains, optimized customer experience, and more engaged employees. The company offers the world's only web-based and cloud-native intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics to help organizations rapidly start and scale their automation journey from the front office to the back office to every office. Its Bot Store is the world's first and largest marketplace with more than 1,100 pre-built, intelligent automation solutions. Automation Anywhere has deployed over 2.6 million bots to support some of the world's largest enterprises across all industries in more than 90 countries. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com
The Global Distribution Operations Manager will manage all of the operational needs of AAI’s Value Added Distributors as well as those of our 2-Tier Channel partners that are enabled by them including rolling out of the Global Channel Partner Program and its on-going evolution. Responsibilities include on-going evaluation and administration of partner performance, driving semi-annual partner performance reviews, enforcing program benefits and driving partner program communications.
The role will work cross-functionally with many departments to manage partner SLAs, commitments to contractual agreements, as well as migrate existing partners to the new program. The successful individual will also develop more effective processes and system changes to manage ongoing partner program governance as well as partner off-boarding.
You will make an impact by being responsible for:
- Working with the global and regional teams to oversee all of the Channel initiatives with our Distributor partners
- Working with cross-functional teams to implement Distributor incentives, enablement and marketing campaigns targeted at the volume Channel
- Executing on the current and future Automation Anywhere programs for the Distribution Channel
- Ensuring the needs and requirements of business segments and regional sales and partner teams are addressed
- Managing all business requirements to evolve all of the tools and systems needed to support the Distribution business and working with internal teams to ensure data on our Distributors and 2-Tier partners are accurate
- Providing performance reporting and insights to global and regional stakeholders
- Improving and evolving internal processes to support a superior partner experience
- Advocating for and evangelizing the needs of the Distribution Channel with internal stakeholders
- The role may require managing the operations for other partner types and routes to market including technology alliances, other software partners and referral partners
You will be a great fit if you have:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in a relavent area
- 8+ years in a Channel or Sales operations role
- 5+ years of experience managing worldwide Distribution programs
- Strength in developing processes
- Strong project management skills
- Strength in making business cases and justifications with internal and external stakeholders to secure funding
- Knowledge of backend operational systems is a plus
You excel in these key competencies:
- Energetic, driven and self starter
- Adept at thinking on your feet amidst ambiguity
- Ability to manage and prioritize competing demands
- Ability to lead, challenge and influence at all levels
- Superior analytical background with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively to drive results
- Highly effective communication skills, including written and verbal
- Capable of explaining concepts clearly and credibly across all levels of the organization
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
RELOCATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.