Branch Manager - #197426
Date: 04/08/2021 19:01 PM
City: Davenport, Iowa
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
IAA, certified as a Great Place to Work®, is a leading global marketplace connecting vehicle buyers and sellers. Leveraging leading-edge technology and focusing on innovation, IAA’s unique platform facilitates the marketing and sale of total-loss, damaged and low-value vehicles. Headquartered near Chicago in Westchester, Illinois, IAA has nearly 4,000 talented employees and more than 200 facilities throughout the U.S., Canada and the United Kingdom.
- Responsible for overall performance and operation of an auction branch location; managing planning process.
- Monitor and maintain current branch/ service center positions.
- Coach, mentor and develop staff, including overseeing new employee onboarding and providing career development planning and opportunities.
- Develop and implement new methods of internal procedures to improve efficiencies.
- Ensure that branch/ Service center meets or exceeds its planned profitability sales and customer service levels.
- Successfully market the branch/service center within the approved expense budget.
- Lead employees using a performance management and development process that provides an overall context and framework to encourage employee contribution and includes goal setting, feedback, and performance management where required.
- Support and handle all personnel issues, to include hiring and terminating of employees.
- Develop business and branch growth.
- Update the area/regional manager regarding profit and loss operating results of the branch.
- Responsible for the overall safety and security of all branch personnel and company assets.
- Provide oversight and direction to the employees in the operating unit in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures.
- Consciously create a workplace culture that is consistent with the overall organization's and that emphasizes the identified mission, vision, guiding principles, and values of the organization.
- Solid P&L and budget experience
- Strong operations background and experience
- Excellent customer relations skills and ability to manage several levels of employees
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop a department and department staff members
- Proficient in MSOffice Suite; Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching and development skills
- Evidence of the ability to practice a high level of confidentiality
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices and employee relations
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic economics, budgeting, and accounting principles and practices
- Education Experience: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Years of Related Experience: 3-4 Years.
- License/Certificate Required: No
- Driver's License Required: Yes
- Travel Requirements: 25%
- Age Requirement: 18+
- Experience or knowledge of insurance, automobile or parts industries and general mechanical knowledge of makes and models of vehicles preferred.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a benefits package including: salary, health insurance, 401K, STD/LTD, Life Insurance/AD&D, paid holidays and vacations.
IAA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship status, or marital status.
IAA is a drug-free workplace. EEOE