Mgr- Franchise Performance (Louisville, KY) - #197414
Date: 04/08/2021 19:00 PM
City: Louisville, Kentucky
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Hungry for a fresh, new career? Look no further because one of the world's most iconic brands can help you get there.
We are looking for Manager, Franchise Performance to support the Louisville, KY area.
The Manager, Franchise Performance will provide strategic business direction and alignment in order to influence Subway franchise owners in maximizing profitability of their portfolio and help to align store operating procedures to Subway's brand standards. This role will communicate the expected performance level of the locations and franchisees within their assigned area in relation to the company's KPIs and metrics. They will implement business growth by identifying potential operational opportunities for improvement and provide training to strengthen locations.
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide operational and food safety guidance and education during restaurant visits: Consistently evaluate SUBWAY restaurants using the PBE model on a quarterly basis.
- Document adherence to Company compliance standards, improvements made, areas of opportunity and direction on how to improve, if needed during coaching sessions.
- Evaluate how the restaurant is performing compared to SUBWAY policies and procedures, analyze sales and cost data and provide specific customized direction to improve in these areas.
- Review franchisees portfolio and have regularly scheduled business reviews to see growth potential and areas of opportunity.
- Coach and counsel franchisees to reach individual store and territory goals.
- Provide guidance to franchisees to grow their business both within the local community in store and though online sales and delivery.
- Build Territory Relations by visiting all assigned restaurants at least quarterly depending on performance level, communicating with franchisees via voicemail, e-mail, territory meetings, individual franchise meetings and written communications.
- Gains respect from franchisees to be recognized as an asset to the business and leader in the field.
- Assist Territory Director and shared services team with site reviews by conducting three day parts of customer intercepts for all reviews within assigned area
- Provide direction and proficiency to franchisees and staff with regard to New Store Openings & Transfer Training Hours
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications, Business Analysis or related field preferred.
- 3+ years of restaurant experience preferred.
- The ability to learn technology initiatives and cascade this knowledge to others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication,
- Ability to problem solve and business analysis skills.
- High degree of detail orientation and ability to work within a team, hands on approach during in restaurant visits.
- Must also be able to work autonomously and be professional.