Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - #197307
Transitional Care Management
Date: 04/08/2021 17:30 PM
City: Mundelein, Illinois
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
- Start Date: ASAP or within the next few weeks
- Salary: based on years of experience and credentials
- Shift: Days, 8 hour shifts
- Schedule: 6:45a-3pm, with an every-other weekend rotation
Transitional Care Management has 12 different locations throughout Chicagoland.
- Multiple centers give you the opportunity for advancement. In fact, 16 of our current DONs & ADONs were promoted from within.
- The culture that surrounds us is one of great patient care, and has the feeling of true support by those who work beside you.
- You have direct access to our executive team via our “iCare Line”, so you can openly express concerns or compliments.
Thrive of Lake County is a brand new 185 bed Skilled Nursing Facility. In our 79 bed Transitional Care Unit, we are focusing on the short-term patient population – primarily post-surgical and medically complex patients. We have a large in-house therapy team (two therapy gyms) and most of our patients go home after (or before) 14 days. We cater to the needs of our patients - with larger beds, nicer linens, fine dining cuisine (we even have a brick oven for pizzas) … all in a tastefully designed modern décor. Please check out our website (thriveahead.com) or the video link below for a virtual tour.
Location: We are located 7 min off I-94, on Half Day Road (US 45) in a quiet up-scaled suburban neighborhood.
NOTE: we have two other Thrive centers - in Lisle and Aurora.
In our facility we feel the Floor / Staff Nurse is pivotal to the satisfaction of a patient/”guest”. Therefore, we strive for our Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to provide the best customer service possible.
What’s in it for you:
- High quality standards; in fact, many of our centers have a 5-star quality rating
- Employee recognition & referral programs
- Annual merit increase opportunities
- We focus on building relationships with our residents and families. In time, you may feel like they are your family too.
- Our Activities/Events department goes beyond bingo. We focus on the individual patient and as a result they are more engaged with you.
What our employees may say to you (excerpts from our employee survey):
- “I feel like I make a difference here.”
- “People here are willing to give a little extra to get the job done right.”
- “When I look at what we accomplished, I feel a sense of pride.”
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
What we need from you:
- * Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) license in IL
- * Prior experience in a skilled nursing facility
- * Experience with short term rehab population
- * Electronic medical records experience (Point Click Care or PCC)
- We offer a full benefit package & PTO for all full time employees
What we’re doing to keep you safe:
- PPE: No PPE Shortages here! We have PPE (including N95 & Surgical masks) for our team members. Join us and we’ll keep you protected!
- Virtual interviews, utilizing ‘video chat’ apps and software
- Temperature screenings and routine health checks
- And more …
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
- Join us and love what you do again!