Talent Acquisition Specialist - #197303
MAT Holdings, Inc
Date: 04/08/2021 17:30 PM
City: Long Grove, Illinois
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Founded in 1984, MAT Holdings, Inc. is a privately held $1.9 billion multi-national company with manufacturing operations, distribution centers, and sourcing offices worldwide in the automotive, fencing, hardware, and power equipment sectors. Headquartered in Long Grove, Illinois, we have over 40 factories on three continents, including 2.1 million square feet of U.S. distribution and manufacturing spaces. We provide our customers with a full range of services including U.S. and overseas engineering, quality assurance, logistics and distribution support, strategic warehousing, bilingual sourcing, product development, and marketing. MAT is a family of companies with more than 15,000 employees in 12 countries.
Join our team as our next Talent Acquisition Specialist and help drive our recruitment strategies at MAT Holdings, Inc. In this role, you’ll promote our company brand while managing full cycle recruiting activities. You’ll build strong relationships across all levels in the organization and develop a solid understanding of our complex business structure as well as the priorities that drive them. We are seeking an individual who partners well with both hiring managers and candidates alike while finding new ways to create a diverse talent pipeline that helps us meet business objectives.
- Manage a requisition workload of 15-25 exempt and non-exempt level positions, starting with the approval process and intake meetings, through screening and interviewing stages, to offer and pre-employment steps.
- Actively source passive talent and engage highly qualified candidates via multiple channels while screening for culture-fit attributes.
- Act as a talent ambassador from initial contact through onboarding to create an exceptional candidate experience that promotes the company brand.
- Competently interview and present candidates in a thorough and professional manner that supports hiring managers in making informed talent decisions.
- Routinely utilize SmartRecruiters Applicant Tracking System to engage candidates and share recruiting progress with others on the talent acquisition team.
- Consistently demonstrate flexibility and enthusiasm, even when priorities shift, by problem-solving with a smile and anticipating/overcoming barriers.
- Negotiate offers that simultaneously delight candidates and satisfy internal requirements, keeping managers and leadership involved along the way.
- Build strong working relationships with hiring managers and leadership while developing a keen understanding of business functions and priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Human Resources, or related field (or equivalent experience).
- Minimum 3-years full cycle recruiting experience in a complex, fast paced recruiting environment.
- Demonstrated history of developing robust pipelines of active and passive talent from a variety of sources.
- Proven ability to work effectively with senior-level management while partnering well with coworkers and hiring managers.
- Customer Service – follow-through on commitments, encourage open dialogue, and continually find ways to improve service delivery.
- Communication – possess strong written and verbal communication skills that informs others and promotes recruiting efforts.
- Collaboration – partner with coworkers, proactively support hiring managers, and pursue solutions with an openness to new ideas.
- Commitment – approach work activities with a focused determination to complete each task with excellence.
- Computer Skills – demonstrate proficiency with one or more applicant tracking system(s) as well as Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.