General Maintenance Supervisor - #197288
Date: 04/08/2021 17:03 PM
City: Anchorage, Alaska
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Role is responsible for planning for general maintenance and TARs. Qualified candidate will create resourced work plans from CMMS work order outputs and unplanned maintenance events, coordinate work assignments and establish and measure performance against set KPIs. Responsible for safety, quality and work execution performance.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for safety, quality and work execution and performance
- Coordinate training of workforce in safety and technical areas to continuously improve their abilities
- Supervise the procurement, organization and the inventorying of required parts and materials for repairs
- Monitor and assign preventative maintenance tasks
- Track expenses and oversee the budget for maintenance
- Inspects daily work for quality and completeness
- Other duties as assigned
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Associates degree in relevant technical area or relevant experience in maintenance within Oil and Gas facilities.
- Work Experience:
15 + years’ experience in supervisory role within Oil and Gas facilities.
- Current and valid driver’s license, with clean driving record
- Post Job Offer Requirements:
- Take and pass a pre-employment drug test
Alaska North Slope locations only: Take and pass a Fit-for-Duty Examination
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Strong understanding of maintenance planning and scheduling principles
- Proven leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects, goals, and objectives
- Strong client interface skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with cross functional teams
- Competency with Microsoft Office Suite
Physical Demand/Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, talk, or hear
- The employee must be able to lift and/or move items that weigh at least 50 pounds
- Visual Acuity: must be adequate to perform all required Job Description tasks in a safe manner
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud and may require use of ear plugs on occasion
- Work condition may involve outside environmental that may have inclement weather conditions
- The incumbent is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, vehicles and equipment.
The incumbent must be able to physically travel by air within, and out of, the State of Alaska
- The employee may be required to work and stay on site during the work rotation and must comply with all Company and Client policies including but not limited to attendance, safety, COVID 19 testing and vaccination
The above job description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not however, be construed as a complete job listing of all duties, which may be required from day-to-day.