Entry Level Service Technician - #197272
Affordable Heating & Air, LLC
Date: 04/08/2021 17:02 PM
City: Sylacauga, Alabama
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Affordable Heating & Air, LLC located in Sylacauga, AL. We are family owned and operated HVAC - Heating, AC and air quality company offering high-quality heating and cooling service in Shelby county, Sylacauga and surrounding communities since 2001. We provide installation, service, repair and maintenance to our residential and commercial customers.
We are currently looking for an Entry Level Service Technician to join our team! Our fast-growing company offers competitive salaries, benefits, vacation time and continual training! Get paid to learn how to install, maintain and service residential and light commercial HVAC equipment. The HVAC industry is going high tech and needs your abilities and talents!
Work Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday Friday with occasional evening and weekends
Pay Scale: $12.00 - $15.00 HR/DOE + Spiffs & Benefits
Benefits: Medical, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Company Phone, Company Uniform, Company Vehicle, 401K with Company Match and more!
Position Summary: To provide service and maintenance on residential heating and air conditioning systems according to company standards providing the customer with a high-quality experience. To diagnose, repair and offer heating, cooling and indoor air quality solutions.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record
- Pass background and drug screen
- Certificate of completion from a HVAC Technical School or combination of HVAC experience and education
- EPA Universal Certification or acquire within 3 months of entering Service Technician Level 1
- Maintain a professional attitude at all time
- Demonstrate willingness to invest in tools used in the service of HVAC equipment
- Demonstrate willingness to invest time in service training seminars and classes
- Ability to comply with ALL SAFETY RULES
- Work from 28' extension ladder and 12' step ladders
- Ability to operate power and hand tools safely
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions as given
- Demonstrate commitment to developing customer service skills
- Demonstrate mechanical aptitude
- Well organized and ability to work independently and as a team
- HVAC Trade School Certification
- EPA Universal