SUNDAY Church Custodial Position in mid-town Nashville - #197241
School Facility Management LLC
Date: 04/08/2021 16:31 PM
City: Nashville, Tennessee
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
SFM is a preeminent facility management company servicing non-profit organizations in middle Tennessee since 1998. We excel in the areas of customer service; knowledgeable solutions and advice; effective results; efficient methodology; and meaningful, challenging and sustainable careers for our employees.
We are looking for motivated individuals that will enjoy working in a church environment, have the ability to work Sundays shifts. Tasks will include general cleaning, setups/teardowns, light maintenance duties at a prominent church in Midtown Nashville.
- Basic cleaning tasks include but not limited to: sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning restrooms, emptying trash, picking up debris from grounds, floor and carpet maintenance.
- Event set-ups and housekeeping tasks include, but not limited to receiving and organizing delivery of packages, moving furniture around campus, setting up and striking events functions, moving tables and chairs.
Hours: 8 hours on Sunday
- Sundays (7:00 am - 3:30 pm)
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED
- Commercial cleaning experience (school, church or offices)
- Ability to stand, walk, push carts for long periods of time, frequently bending, climbing, and lifting, occasionally up to 50 lbs.
- Knowledge of basic computer and smartphone technology (filling electronic timesheets)
- Must have a valid driver's license and own transportation
- Shows proficient English Language communications skills (writing and speaking)
- Can pass TBI criminal background check required to work in educational facilities with children present.
- High-energy self-starter
- Roll up your sleeves mentality
- Warm, friendly and service-oriented philosophy
- High degree of flexibility and tolerance for change
- Customer-service focused
- This employment expects about 90% indoor - 10% outdoor work
$15 per hour
SFM uses E-Verify