Systems Analyst - #197228
Date: 04/08/2021 16:30 PM
City: King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
PowerPay is a financial technology company (fintech) in the home improvement space. PowerPay is building a national network of contractors that offer our financing solutions to their respective homeowners. The company is growing quickly and anticipates growing our loan volume to over $3 Billion in 2021. PowerPay originates and services all loans. We are looking for bright, energetic, self-starters to join our growing company to assist our loan processing and servicing divisions.
Great opportunity to join our growing company!
New opportunity to join our growing company and become part of the operations team. PowerPay offers a great working environment (state of the art technology, spacious up to date office, and the opportunity to contribute to the growth of the organization.
The Systems Analyst will support business operations, manage customer master data, and provide testing support to ensure efficient daily operation of the company loan platforms and ancillary systems.
- Coordinates with managers and users to identify systems problems; assesses severity of the issues and prioritizes responses as appropriate.
- Performs system tests and collaborates with developers to resolve issues and errors.
- Works with users to identify system requirements; develops processing procedures and systems modifications to meet these specifications.
- Drafts informational materials and graphics to explain systems to managers and users.
- Prepares specifications and documents for developers.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to collaborate with a team.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Extensive knowledge of computer systems and programming.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with or able to quickly learn systems and software used by the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science preferred;
- Information systems experience preferred.
Benefits of working with PowerPay
- Generous Compensation
- Team-centric company culture
- Growth Opportunities
Apply today for immediate consideration!