Driver-Shuttle - #197225
Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
Date: 04/08/2021 16:30 PM
City: Spartanburg, South Carolina
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must obtain and maintain Certificates in:
- PASS (Wheelchair Training)
- First Aid, AHA or Equivalent
- DOT Physical
- Drivers may have no more than two (2) chargeable accidents or moving violations (or combination thereof) during the previous three (3) years
- Drivers shall not have had their driver’s license suspended or revoked as a result of moving violations in the previous five (5) years.
Transports pre-assigned clients to and from pre-determined origins and destinations in a safe manner. Schedule may be altered due to demand and environment. Requires weekend call, Saturdays and Holidays as assigned. Employee must report and function in adverse weather (etc. snow; ice). Keeps appropriate and accurate records of assigned transport. Clean assigned unit and refuel it at the end of the shift. Completes all required training. Position requires passing a DOT drug screening to meet the requirements.
- Must Keep DOT Physical current and on file at DMV.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Must be able to respond calmly and efficiently in crisis situations.
- Must be able to work as a team member with co-workers, staff, public and others.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to function without direct supervision.
Location: Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System · Transportation-Medicaid
Schedule: Full-Time, Days (weekends as needed)