Research Technician - #197212
Date: 04/08/2021 16:02 PM
City: Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures (as of March 2019) are approx. 3.8 billion Euros turnover, over 800 laboratories across 47 countries and about 45,000 staff.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Recruit volunteer research panelists at the Eurofins CRL Cosmetics, Inc. facility, by telephone, or offsite visits.
2. Screen potential panelists by phone, in the facility, or during offsite visits. Review the New Panelist Questionnaire to verify the panelists qualify for testing.
3. Document all phone calls with potential volunteers (whether qualified or not) in the database.
4. Conduct offsite visits for networking in the community to recruit potential panelists.
5. Schedule qualified panelists for tests and document tests assigned.
6. Answer phones and transfer calls to designated staff if needed.
7. Attend staff meetings and training sessions as required.
8. Participates in and reviews all aspects of clinical studies according to GCP regulations, HIPAA requirements and ECRLNC SOPs.
9. Administer and reviews informed consents with panelists.
10. Obtain medical history and identifies and records current medications.
11. Determine panelist qualifications for study and enrolls or rejects panelists.
12. Maintain screening records for panelists.
13. Perform study procedures.
14. Prepare source documents and case report forms.
15. Monitor for adverse events and concomitant medication.
16. Assure that all adverse events are managed and documented correctly.
17. Assure test article integrity and security.
18. Review and correct source documents and case report forms.
19. Allocation of panelists.
- High School Degree
- Some college preferred
- Recruiting experience preferred
Candidates located near Winston-Salem, NC are encourged to apply:
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.