Cook / Dietary / Full-Time / Rotating Shift - #197167
Ardent Health Services
Date: 04/08/2021 15:31 PM
City: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Cook, Dietary, Full-Time, Rotating Shift, Albuquerque, NM
We are looking for a Cook to join our Dietary team in Albuquerque, NM.
This full-time job is located at Lovelace Medical Center, in the heart of Albuquerque, an acute care hospital providing comprehensive care, including around-the-clock emergency care, surgical services, non-invasive robotic spine surgery, cardiology, stroke care, radiology and oncology services, including the state's only Gamma Knife Center for non-invasive radiologic brain surgery.
Cook Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for preparation and cooking of hot and cold entrees for patients, cafeteria, and special functions.
- Adheres to policies, procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
Cook Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum education: None
- Desired: Formal class work in food preparation
- Six (6) months production experience in a healthcare or commercial food serving operation
- Ability to read, write, and understand detailed instructions in English
- Knowledge of HACCP guidelines
- Ability to adjust to the work schedule to meet meal deadlines
- Ability to prepare multiple food items at one time using knowledge of food preparation, presentation methods, techniques, and quality standards.
- Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work, 2017, 2018 & 2019.
- Midas+ Platinum Quality Award, 2016
- Truven Top 15 Health System, 2016
- Recognized by Healthgrades for quality achievements in best specialty, cardiac, orthopedics, neurosciences, pulmonary, vascular and gastrointestinal categories.
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.