Clinical Manager (CM) - Home Health - Full Time - Sacramento - #197157
Bridge Home Health and Hospice
Date: 04/08/2021 15:31 PM
City: Sacramento, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Are you looking for a place where you can make a genuine difference in our patient’s lives?
With over 18 locations and growing, Bridge Home Health & Hospice’s culture of love for our patients and employees is the top priority. Our commitment to our Core Values allows us to be the provider and employer of choice. We embrace a diverse workforce and understand that our employees are key to providing quality care and our most important resource.
Join us today and grow with us!
- Responsible for the overall direction of clinical services.
- Establishes, implements and evaluates objectives for services.
- Oversee and direct all patient services.
- Assist in evaluating the performance of the clinicians.
- Assist in the budgeting process.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
- Registered Nurse with a current licensee in the state of California.
- Three years of management experience, with at least five years of experience in home health or hospice.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing from an accredited university.
- Ability to market and deal tactfully with customers and the community.
- Current AHA CPR certification.
- Self-starter and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to direct and supervise personnel.
- Knowledge of business management, governmental regulations and Joint Commission Standards.
Here at Bridge Home Health and Hospice, we are committed to our employees and their well-being. Benefits Include:
- Competitive compensation
- You may be eligible for our fleet car program coming in 2021.
- Dynamic, fun, team-oriented work environment
- Countless growth and development opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company Paid Life insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Employee Assistance Program
And so much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.”