Accounts Payable Specialist - Behavioral Health - #197149
Discovery Behavioral Health
Date: 04/08/2021 15:30 PM
City: Los Alamitos, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
At Discovery Behavioral Health, we know the best way to predict the future of healthcare is to create it. As a member of our growing team, you will have a voice in the creation of life-changing programs and treatment centers nationwide. Working collaboratively with the best and the brightest in our industry, you will be part of an innovative team of professionals committed to generating positive and remarkable outcomes for the clients we serve. If you are looking for an organization that thrives on growth, celebrates diversity of thought, and rewards passionate execution, you’ve come to the right place. Because we put clients first, it is our honor to support and reward those who serve them.
If you are looking for an organization that thrives on growth, celebrates diversity of thought, and rewards passionate execution, you’ve come to the right place. Because we put clients first, it is our honor to support and reward those who serve them.
The Accounts Payable Specialist will join the Accounts Payable Group and report directly to the Accounts Payable manager. The Accounts Payable Specialist must display a professional and positive attitude.
- Communicate with vendors as invoices are received
- Organize and scan invoices to be entered
- Respond to payment status inquiries
- Verify vendor accounts and request W-9 from new vendors
- Enter vendor invoices in our NetSuite accounting system
- Complete other assignments as needed
This is a full-time position
- 1+ years of accounts payable experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or accounting preferred
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong organizational and communications skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Maintain a high level of accuracy when coding expenses
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
For more information about our company benefits, please visit us at discoverybehavioralhealth.com/careers/