Project Manager, K-12 - #197147
Consigli Construction Co Inc
Date: 04/08/2021 15:03 PM
City: North Scituate, Rhode Island
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Completion of projects within budget, on schedule, to the company's quality standards, and to the client's satisfaction. Provides overall management of financial aspects of project, including cost reporting, forecasting, payables, and subcontractor requisitions and changes. Assumes lead role in project update meetings, subcontractor and Owner relations, and planning of project management staff responsibilities.
- Strong interpersonal (tact, diplomacy, influence, motivation) skills;
- Ability to work with and manage multiple subordinates and project teams;
- Thorough knowledge of contract language;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills;
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills;
- Experience with, and extensive knowledge of, job cost reporting, billing and payable procedures;
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Construction Management with a minimum of 4 years’ experience within Construction;
- Thorough understanding of job cost reporting, billing and payable procedures required;
- Thorough understanding of Timberline PM Software preferred;
- Thorough understanding of Schedule software and logic preferred;
Consigli is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.