Leasing Consultant - #197132
Allison-Shelton Real Estate Services
Date: 04/08/2021 15:01 PM
City: Tucson, Arizona
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Location: 6529 - Metro Tucson, Tucson, AZ 85705
Department: 40 - Leasing
Job Status: Full-Time
The Leasing Consultant is responsible for all aspects of leasing, marketing and maintaining positive resident relations of a property.
Property Leasing and Administration
- Effectively show, lease and move in prospective residents; greet, qualify, tour community, and sign lease
- Conducts all functions necessary to close the sale, including making appointments, generating new leads, conducting tours, maintaining model units, and all necessary follow up needed
- Completes all leasing paperwork needed prior to move-in
- Assisting with lease audits, walking units and turn process
- Maintain accurate prospect traffic and leasing data, responding to prospect leads within 24 hours.
- Utilize established sales and marketing strategies to increase property traffic, maintain closing ratios and work to achieve and exceed leasing goals
- Perform various administrative tasks as needed
- Deal with resident complaints, concerns, and requests to ensure resident satisfaction
- Assist in developing and implementing resident retention programs (i.e. resident functions, special promotions, monthly newsletter, etc.)
- Contribute to the general upkeep and cleaning of office, common areas and model
Marketing & Outreach
- Assist in implementing annual marketing plan outreach
- Review and assist in completing market survey/analysis on a continual basis to generate ideas and formulate plans
- Maintain thorough product knowledge of the property and competition as well as market conditions; complete weekly market survey report
Customer & Resident Relations
- Manage excellent customer service and monitor service request turnaround and responsiveness
- Projects a favorable image of the community to achieve property objectives and public recognition
- Ensure consistency in dealing with residents on all matters
- Enforce policies of the community that are delegated by immediate supervisor
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to understand and perform all on-site software functions; basic computer skills required.
- Must have basic knowledge of Fair Housing Laws and OSHA requirements.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description should not be considered all-inclusive. It is merely a guide of expected duties. The employee understands that the job description is neither complete, nor permanent and may be modified at any time. At the request of their supervisor, an employee may be asked to perform additional duties or take on additional responsibilities without notice.
Full Time Employees are eligible for Asset's health and welfare benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, accident and disability insurance) are available the first of the month following 60 days of full-time employment and must be elected no later than your benefits effective date. 401K plans are generally available the following 12-month period. Asset's standard policy is that new hires are eligible for two weeks of paid time off in your first year with Asset, which is available following 90 days of employment. Thereafter, PTO accrues based on years of service. Full Time Employees are eligible to accrue up to 80 hours of Sick leave per year.
Part Time employees are not eligible for any benefits, unless it is required under State Law. All Colorado employees are eligible to accrue Sick Leave under Colorado law.
Commissions/Bonuses will be paid to eligible employees who have met the requirements in accordance with the policy by division and property. Commissions are not earned until paid. Commissions will be paid to eligible employees who have met the requirements in accordance with the policy by division and property. To be eligible for commissions, you must be actively employed on the day commissions are paid. Actively employed means that the employee is at work performing his or her job duties and the employee is not on a paid or unpaid leave of absence or furlough. Upon resignation or termination of employment for any reason, all employees will forfeit any unpaid commissions, unless otherwise prohibited by state law
Applications are open only to those with certain qualifications, and EMPLOYER may screen or reject candidates based on such qualifications.
Job Opportunities can be found on the following websites: https://www.assetliving.com/careersxqttzadavcxcbszsqyautyfrbst, https://www.sheltonresidential.com/careers.aspx and https://abres.com/careers.html.