Materials Science Lab Analyst - #197121
Date: 04/08/2021 15:01 PM
City: Malvern, Pennsylvania
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 50,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
The candidate would be part of the polymeric group that supports the disposable materials of the manufacturing process scoring the materials for extractable / leachables, along with assessing each material for acceptable use in the process.
- BS/MS in biology or biochemistry with at least 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Material Specific Risk Assessment Report
- Drug Specific Summary Report
- Polymeric Scoring/ Report Generation
- Gap Analysis
- Initiation through Completion of Controlled Extraction Study
- Data Verification
- Upload documents on TruVault for other team members
- Change Control Assessment
- 4UP on SharePoint
- Update Master List on SharePoint
- MQA Database update on SharePoint
- Class VI documentation implementation and update on TruVault
- Solvent Extraction Validation Report
- Report Automation/ framing the structure and preparing documents for testing
- Liaison with stakeholders and partners to obtain relevant info needed for the team
Position is full-time, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., with the ability to flex hours as needed to support manufacturing. Position will support manufacturing operations, therefore weekend and holiday work may be necessary. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Malvern, PA are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.