Research/Remediation Analyst 1 - Estate Care Center - #197106
Date: 04/08/2021 14:31 PM
City: Fargo, North Dakota
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
CSBB Operations delivers a diverse set of foundational operational and contact center services for the enterprise and to consumer, small business, and wholesale customers, providing stability, scalability, and security for Wells Fargo. Services include deposits, payments and ATM operations, global fraud and claims, account reconciliation, wire transfers, cash vault and lockbox services, print and image services, unclaimed property processing, legal order processing, estate care, and voice, email, chat, and social media services for consumer and small business customers. Divisions include CSBBO Customer Service, Deposit and Settlement Operations, Electronic & Commercial Services, Enterprise Utility Services, Fraud and Claims Management, Operations Business Excellence and Support, and Unclaimed Property.
The Estate Care Center/Research Remediation Analyst 1 serves as a resource for our branch bankers, who in turn are working to assist representatives/family members of Wells Fargo deceased customers. He/she serves as a point of contact and works behind the scenes with the business representatives to get financial affairs handled.
Primary responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Serves as an advocate for family members and/or personal representatives for deceased customers who call our call center looking to handle financial affairs across Wells Fargo – branch bankers call when customers come into the branch. In the future, these Specialists will also work with customers, attorneys, etc. ECC will need to deal with all situations.
- Takes ownership and personal accountability to support and deliver stellar service
- Leads branch bankers through the steps to secure all accounts and perform necessary steps to handle immediate needs and maintenance accounts
- Works with leadership, team, and across the company to remove obstacles and identify opportunities to improve the experience for the deceased customer's family member/representative
- Builds relationships with Line of Business partners across the Enterprise to better collaborate to assist our customers' family members/representatives
- Communicates with empathy during highly stressful and sensitive situations; is compassionate and acknowledges emotions
- Models excellent customer service behaviors by accurately and concisely communicating in a positive, professional manner to both internal and external customers
- Develops expertise and remains current in knowledge of estate rules and documentation requirements across the enterprise; viewed as an estate expert
- Updates all information and notes in case management system
- Pro-actively asks questions and seek information if unsure of rules/policies/procedures and appropriately escalates questions/concerns/issues
Training: Monday - Friday, Time to be determined. There will be 6-8 weeks of training. Training is critical, 100% attendance is required during training.
Current Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday 8:00am - 7:30pm CT Saturday - 8:00am - 5:30pm CT
- Work schedule to be determined and will be included in any offers. The schedules are determined by the needs of the business.
- Must have flexibility to work any 8-hour shift during hours of operation, including a Saturday shift.
- As the Estate Care Center continues to grow as a Center of Excellence it will require schedule flexibility and shifts may change as needed by the business
- 4+ years of customer contact experience in a financial services environment; or 3+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: financial services operations, underwriting, or quality assurance
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Experience working with changing priorities and deadlines
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to provide strong customer service while listening, eliciting information efficiently, comprehending, and resolving complex customer issues
- Ability to navigate multiple computer system windows, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- 1+ year of call center experience
- Financial services industry experience
- Hogan experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Probate and/or deceased management experience
- Customer Service experience working with branch bankers and/or representatives/family members of deceased customers
- Knowledge and understanding of departmental workflow processes
- Understanding of estate rules, state requirements, documentation requirements, WF products and services (enterprise wide)
- Ability to explain necessary documentation and policies/procedures/requirements for handling accounts across Wells Fargo
- Self-starter, able to work independently
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
- Knowledge of Wells Fargo lines of business, products and services
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
ND-Fargo: Min: $37,400 Mid: $52,000 Max: $66,600
ND-Fargo: 400 45 St S - Fargo, ND
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.