Identity Access Management Analyst - #197098
Mobile Programming LLC
Date: 04/08/2021 14:31 PM
City: Scottsdale, Arizona
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Perm full-time role. NO C2C, need stable job history, no contractors please.
Onsite after July in AZ
5+ years’ experience
o Documenting and analyzing Identity Management requirements
o Integrating Identity Management solutions
o Use / administration of Okta Identity Platform; Okta Certification preferred
o Use / administration of Microsoft Active Directory preferred
· Proven Experience with:
o PowerShell scripting
o LDAP-compliant Directory environments
o Single Sign On (Kerberos, SAML, OIDC/OAuth) technologies
o Multi-factor authentication technologies
o Identity Lifecycle Management/Access Recertification solutions
o Federated Identity Management
o Workday as a Master is beneficial
o Managing cloud identities (e.g., Salesforce.com, Windows Azure, O365, AWS, etc.)
o Network design and protocols
o Analyzing user groups, roles, and permissions
o Application / platform onboarding, user provisioning and de-provisioning; access review and certification
· Exceptional analytical and decision-making skills.
· Oral and written communication skills and the capability to explain technical matters in both non-technical and business terms.
Ability to build relationships and operate within a collaborative team environment
· Document business use cases and development of story boards, as required.
· Gather, analyze, and document business and technical requirements to facilitate IAM solution analysis, development, and implementation.
· Document new Identity Management automation processes, workflows, and policies
· Document new connectors for applications, databases, and directories to automate Identity Management.
· Ensure system configurations, operating procedures and application integration documentation is delivered and maintained.
· Assess new solution provider product features for adoption by the IAM practice.
· Document and maintain Identity Management test strategy, plans and cases.
· Lead solution testing from Development to Staging; facilitate technical readiness for Production deployment.
· Provide knowledge transfer and support to Level I and II Support teams.
· Escalate and clearly articulate issues to Level III and IV support teams.
· Mentor and train junior team members.
· Work directly with internal IT and business stakeholders to integrate applications into the IAM platform.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.