OB Hospitalist - #197095
UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center
Date: 04/08/2021 14:31 PM
City: Glen Burnie, Maryland
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Right Choice. Right Here.
Excellent full time opportunity available for a board certified OB/GYN physician to join our OB Hospitalist team at UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center (UM BWMC), a member of the University of Maryland Medical System.
- Hospital performs 1,000 deliveries per year
- Level II nursery
- 12 hour shifts
- Work alongside dedicated in house team consisting of Anesthesia/Pediatrics and midwifery
- Relocation Allowance
Comprehensive Benefits including malpractice with tail
UM BWMC is a suburban community hospital consisting of 311 beds with a medical staff of 600+ providers. UM BWMC's services include a freestanding Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of Maryland Center for Diabetes and Endocrinology, Wound Healing Center, The Maryland Vascular Center, Joint, Spine and Neuro Centers, The Pascal Women's Center and the Aiello Breast Center. UM BWMC recently opened a six story patient tower, which includes 111 private medical surgical beds, a state of the art 24 bed intensive care unit, and an obstetrical unit.
Join the UM BWMC medical staff community where physicians work together to improve the practice of medicine.UM BWMC is situated near the Chesapeake Bay, an enticing place to live, play and work because of the diversified lifestyles that are offered. The medical center is located between Baltimore, Washington and Annapolis thus providing easy access to cultural, recreational and educational opportunities.
UMMS hospitals and health care facilities are equal opportunity employers and proud of an environment of diversity.
What You Need to Be Successful:
- Posesses and maintains current license to practice medicine in the State of Maryland required.
- Possesses and maintains current Board Certification within practicing specialty required.
- Possesses and maintains current DEA or similar Narcotics and Controlled Substances Certification required.
- Possesses and maintains, if applicable, appropriate clinical privileges at a minimum of one UMMS affiliated acute care facility.
- Demonstrates meeting minimum CME requirements for licensure and board certification.
- Demonstrates appropriate qualifications and experience to perform the duties required of this position
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.