Slot Supervisor - $36,000 Annually - #197066
Boyd Gaming, Inc.
Date: 04/08/2021 14:02 PM
City: Northwood, Iowa
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
- Must be 18 years or older.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- One (1) year of experience in the same or similar role preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications preferred.
- Must be able to effectively use a hand-held radio and microphone.
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods during a shift.
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
Responsible for the supervision of Slot personnel during an assigned shift. Ensure the security and accountability of slot funds. Ensure all Company policies and procedures and Iowa Racing and Gaming regulations are consistently followed.
- Provides direct supervision for slot personnel on an assigned shift.
- Maintain the security of funds and equipment, issuing necessary equipment to slot personnel.
- Provide approvals as necessary.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are followed and are in accordance with applicable gaming regulations.
- Supervise, train, evaluate and discipline slot department personnel.