Bilingual Unidos Por Un Sueno Health and Safety Quality Improvement Assistant - #197054
The Children's Village
Date: 04/08/2021 14:01 PM
City: Dobbs Ferry, New York
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The Bilingual US Health & Safety, Quality Improvement Assistant will carry out monitoring and other related quality improvement activities to ensure that the US Program is meeting best practice standards and is in compliance with related licensing, regulatory and accreditation requirements including safety codes, rules and regulations.
- Residential experience required and some college preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish.
- Related experience in agency accreditation processes, licensing and facility inspection, life safety codes, rules and regulations oversight preferred.
- Ability to work as a member of a team, flexibility and willingness to learn.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. Well organized, able to meet deadlines and manage successfully multiple assignments at the same time.
- Computer skills at an extremely proficient level.
- Familiarity with quality improvement, data collection, analysis and presentation of such information.
- Knowledge of ACS, Office Children & Family Services, Office of Mental Health and ORR/DUCO regulations.
Some college or better