Driver- Concrete Ready Mix Drivers Wanted - #197047
711 Materials, Inc.
Date: 04/08/2021 14:01 PM
City: Westley, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Opportunity is knocking! Start an exciting career with an industry leader
At 711 Materials, Inc. our people are our most valued resource. We are looking for Drivers for our new Ready Mix Concrete Fleet out of Stockton and Modesto, CA.
Ready Mix Concrete Truck Drivers drive Ready Mix trucks to transport and deliver products or materials.
- Attendance is an essential function of this position
- Accountable to maintain a positive atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you get along with customers, clients, co-workers, and management.
- Drive truck to destination.
- Understand and execute company policy regarding customer service, environmental compliance, and public relations.
- Complete Pre/Post and roadside vehicle inspections routinely.
- Maintain vehicle in compliance with Preventative Maintenance Schedule to minimize abuse and unnecessary costs.
- Demonstrate total competency involving loading and unloading procedures for Ready Mix Concrete.
- Have a thorough knowledge of all paperwork requirements.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of vendors, distributors, employees of the organization.
- Commercial Driver’s License with Tank Endorsement
- Clean Driving Record
- Ready Mix/Concrete Experience Preferred
A Great Company Culture, Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Pension Plan, Life Insurance, AD&D, Long-Term Disability, and Competitive Wages – Non-experienced drivers start at $22.00!
711 Materials, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.