Senior/Lead Residential and/or Commercial Glazier for Installing Flat Glass - #197037
Glass Doctor - Norcross
Date: 04/08/2021 14:00 PM
City: Tacoma, Washington
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
We specialize in all things glass. Established in 1962 with one shop in Seattle, Wash., today Glass Doctor offers quick and affordable glass services to business, home, and auto owners at more than 270 locations across the United States and Canada.
The Senior Lead Commercial and/or Glazier for Installing Flat Glass is key member of our team responsible for working closely with our Field Operations Manager and General Manager to lead a team of 3-5 technicians for quality and efficient estimating, measuring and installation of residential and commercial flat glass. Products include insulated glass units, storefronts, commercial hardware, mirrors, shower doors, windows and doors and associated hardware etc.
Put your years of experience as a glazier in the flat glass industry to use and join our team and our fast growing and dynamic company. If you are looking for a rewarding job, a place to maximize your career satisfaction and goals that you can stay for the long term then this is the opportunity for you.
- Make customer site visits to diagnose customers needs.
- Consult with customer regarding their options and solutions.
- Gather accurate field measurements and evaluate job requirements.
- Provide the customer estimate and/or work with the office support team to provide the estimate in a timely manner.
- Install glass, mirrors, door and window hardware in replacement and new installations.
- Be a leader and resource to assigned team of technicians for estimating, training and installing.
- Work with Field Operations Manager and General Manager to improve company capabilities, culture while maximizing productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Significant experience commercial and residential glass.
- Self motivated leader with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to embrace and thrive in a fast moving environment.
- Able to manage time effectively to meet deadlines and company goals.
- Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
Benefits: Company Vehicle, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, 401k, Bonus Plan, Paid Time Off, Company Supplied Uniforms.
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
Compensation: $30 - $35 per hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Around here, we're not just glass experts. We're skilled craftsmen. Makers. Doers. Problem solvers. We're helping our customers make their homes the best they can be, and their cars as safe as possible. Come join a brand rich in tradition, big on collaboration and learning. A place where your ideas and expertise are valued above all. After all, without your vision, our customers couldn't achieve their own.