CAFM/CAD Coordinator - #197008
HF Planners, LLC
Date: 04/08/2021 13:31 PM
City: Branchburg, New Jersey
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
HF Planners is always looking for great talent to join our team. We are currently building our talent pipeline for future business wins. If you are interested in learning more about this potential opportunity and any others we expect to have open shortly, please contact us.
This role uses AutoCAD, Centerstone, and Envoy software to provide support to Project Management, Space Planning, and Move Managers.
- Ensuring all current drawings and systems are maintained
- Relevant space reports are generated on a regular basis
- Serves as the central point of contact regarding the space technology solution within a client environment.
- Solid understanding of drafting techniques and familiarity with construction and furniture terminology required.
- Experience in CAD/CAFM and the methodologies and calculations used to generate and analyze allocation models desired.
- Maintains an organized file system for As-Built Drawings
- Converts existing construction drawings to computer-aided design/drafting software
- Supports regular updates of CAD files to accurately reflect built environment and furniture configuration Communicates with Project Management, Space Planning and Move Management for CAD needs
- Manages and reports space allocation data, including hoteling, business presence, and archiving
- Proactively monitors space allocation data and changes
- Provides allocation data in accordance with client Space Allocation Process Requirements
Education and work requirements:
Holds Bachelors in Interior Design, Architecture or related field required and 3+ years’ work experience in facilities management, architecture or real estate field.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Excel & CAFM software (Manhattan, Center Stone, etc.)
- Understands standards and guidelines for programming standards, procedures, documentation, project systems organization, and introducing new technology
- Excellent organization and documentation experience required
- Detail orientated
- Anticipates, identifies, quantifies, and resolves problems in a timely and positive manner
- Consistently meets deadlines and completes tasks as previously defined
- Works with integrity, trust, and commitment, setting an example for others
- Applies concepts such as fractions, percentages, and ratios to practical situations
- Solves practical problems and deals with a variety of variables in situations
- Interprets a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule format
Salary – Commensurate with experience
In order to be considered for this position - please attach a copy of your resume.