Maintenance Manager III - #197003
Date: 04/08/2021 13:30 PM
City: Bossier City, Louisiana
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Get To Know Us:
Join Morgan Properties, one of the nation’s largest and fastest growing property management companies. Our award-winning employees are dedicated to providing our residents with a quality residential living experience every day. Established in 1985 by Mitchell Morgan, Morgan Properties is a national real estate investment and management company headquartered in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania. Morgan Properties and its affiliates currently own and manage a multifamily portfolio comprised of over 350 apartment communities and over 90,000 units located in 20 states. The Company is the nation’s largest private multifamily owner, with over 2,500 employees. Our company thrives on a culture of creativity, communication and collaboration, where every person is valued. We’re always looking for passionate professionals to join our team. If you meet the requirements listed and are interested, please submit your resume for consideration.
What you will be doing:
We’re seeking a Service Manager with a Whatever It Takes approach to join our team! In this full time role, you’ll be responsible for ensuring the physical aspects of the community meet both the company standards and applicable laws. As the maintenance supervisor, you’ll manage, develop, and mentor you team in diagnosing problems and making repairs. You will provide expert knowledge and trouble-shooting in areas such as HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pool, carpentry, dry walling, exterior structure, and appliance. Additionally, you’ll be accountable for establishing and preparing a 24 hour on-call schedule for your team, and you must personally be available at all times in the event of snow and ice or other on-site emergencies.
What we’ll expect from you:
Develop and lead a team of highly qualified Maintenance Technicians through diagnosing problems and providing a resolution.
- Mentor and Train maintenance technicians to increase their overall knowledge base and skill-set.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills needed to partner with office staff to provide exceptional service and follow-up to our residents on any maintenance issues that may arise.
- Previous job experience: Property Maintenance, Contractors (plumbing, electrical, HVAC, general, painters, etc.), Construction workers, hotel management maintenance.
- HVAC certification and/or Boiler’s License a plus.
- Previous managerial experience preferred.
- Valid drivers’ license along with good driving record and auto insurance is required.
- Personal vehicle required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 1-3 year(s) related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The “Benefits” of Employment:
Employee referral payment program
- Educational Enhancement Program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Long and short term disability
- Retirement Plan - 401(k) Plan
- Discount on an apartment with any one of our properties
- Free access to pool and fitness center
- Additional employee discounts available