Analytical Athlete - Senior Consultant - #193018
Date: 04/06/2021 01:00 AM
City: Woonsocket, Rhode Island
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
CVS Health is the nation's premier health innovation company helping people on their path to better health. We are building a new health care model that is easier to use, less expensive, and puts the consumer at the center of their care.
Who we are:
Enterprise Analytics has several teams, Retail Analytics, Pharmacy Personalization Analytics and Data Strategy and Engineering, helping lead the effort to transform healthcare and provide better outcomes for patients by leveraging solutions in a particular business analytic area and deliver new insights to leaders that manage the roadmap for enhancements that drive new development on existing or new solutions.
What this business area supports:
The Analytical Athlete role with the Enterprise Analytics organization provides support and coordination of critical Business Intelligence (BI) initiatives aimed at driving best-in-class solutions. The Analytical Athlete role is responsible for supporting the design and implementation of BI solutions by collaborating with analytic and business partners from product, marketing, IT, data strategy, and predictive analytics to develop effective solutions for our partners.
The Analytical Athlete will develop processes and workflows to ensure cross-team collaboration and leverage specialized expertise from across Enterprise Analytics and other internal partners to gather and analyze needs, document requirements, design and implement robust BI solutions to support the identified needs. The Analytical Athlete will also assist in the development of roadmaps and detailed project plans to succinctly convey progress and issues to senior leadership teams.
What the Analytical Athlete will do within one of Retail Analytics, Pharmacy Personalization Analytics or Data Strategy and Engineering teams:
- Collaborate with key internal and external partners to gather and analyze needs and requirements;
- Assist in development of business cases that estimate costs and benefits in order to demonstrate the value to the business and guide prioritization decisions;
- Coordinate projects and activities across multiple teams in a matrix organization;
- Maintain staffing and analytic work plans for each need;
- Assist in building persuasive presentations and gain consensus among a diverse group of individuals;
- Construct and deliver written reports of the analytic findings in a variety of formats (reports, PPT, including visualization of data and findings), formulating recommendations, and effectively presenting the results to potential non-analytic audiences;
- Develop subject matter expertise on BI platforms and general knowledge of our Retail lines of business (LOB's)
Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Quantitative Economics, Mathematics, Marketing, Economics, Engineering, Operations Research, or related field with 2+ years of professional or business analytics experience; or Master's Degree with 1+ year of experience in the following areas:
- developing roadmaps, project plans and working collaboratively with leaders of other teams to assign the proper resources to the project;
- using data visualization platforms such as Tableau or MicroStrategy
- problem solving and constructing analytic solutions to business problems.
- 1+ years' experience conducting data analysis in a healthcare setting;
- 1+ years' experience working with business partners in clinical, operations, IT, and compliance;
- 1+ years' experience working in healthcare industry products/services and/or operations.
- developing innovative approaches leveraging available internal and external data sources;
- interacting with and influencing decision-making by business audiences;
- coordinating activates across diverse departments and ensuring that contributions across different teams are aligned and integrated as part of overall delivery;
- developing and presenting strategic plans and presentations to executive and technical audiences with the goal of obtaining feedback and alignment on project goals and delivery strategies.
- Required: Bachelor's Degree in qualitative field such as Statistics, Biostatistics, Analytics, Epidemiology, Public Health or Economics +2 years professional experience or Masters degree +1 year experience.
- Preferred: Master's Degree with focused studies in Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics or related STEM field
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.