Financial Analyst - #193001
ENGINEERING SERVICES NETWORK, Inc.
Date: 04/06/2021 01:00 AM
City: Washington, District of Columbia
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
- Prepare quantitative and qualitative assessments of key Navy suppliers.
- Review and evaluate company financial statements, company prepared documents, and industry related information for assigned companies.
- Summarize information into existing report formats to include assessment of operational and financial performance, financial health, financial trends, and implications for the Navy.
- Prepare ad hoc special reports to support emergent Navy needs. Using existing report formats, research and summarize company business structure and operations, assess financial performance, and incorporate recent news as it relates to the company or topic.
- Provide ad hoc responses to questions about companies in the industrial base.
- Prepare/update financial reports, charts, tables and other exhibits as requested.
Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, finance required / or a related field with a master's degree preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Experienced in financial statement analysis. Able to understand, assess, and communicate complex and technical financial information.
- Strong analytical capabilities with ability to conduct research.
- Skilled in synthesizing information from a variety of sources and providing interpretations of data.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and listening).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
- Able to effectively work both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Independently manage multiple tasks, ability to prioritize.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.