UX Designer - #192704
Date: 04/05/2021 19:30 PM
City: Bedford Heights, Ohio
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The User Experience Designer will bring knowledge and experience to our team. The ideal candidate is a thought-leader with the capability of thinking strategically. At the same time, this person will need to be results-oriented, capable of implementing, following, and executing plans. Collaboration with teams across the organization will be essential, as will be the ability to clearly articulate ideas and reasoning for both decisions and recommendations.
Skills & Qualifications
· Solid understanding of visual design, web technologies, prototyping, and of wireframing tools.
· Experience with design programs and tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and InVision.
· Formal training certifications and/or education is preferred.
· Solid, foundational understanding of basic user experience best practices and design
· Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment with a goal of creating top-performing experience interfaces for clients.
· Experience with coding and ability to troubleshoot using HTML, CSS, and comparable languages.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.