Software Engineering Intern Summer 2021 - #192599
Date: 04/05/2021 18:00 PM
City: Plymouth, Michigan
Contract type: Intern
Work schedule: Full Day
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
- Design focus on Automotive Electronics gateway and body controller products.
- Group is responsible for advanced development activities for communication modules that enable autonomous driving/advanced driver assistance systems.
- Currently working on next generation connectivity modules including OTA update abilities.
- Development projects include multi-core/high-speed hardware solutions and hardware based cyber security solutions, as well as audio video bridging (AVB).
- Support software engineers in completing tasks across product portfolio of perfectly keyless and gateway communication controllers.
- Collaborate with team members to understand task support needs.
- Participate in identification and adoption of unit and integration testing frameworks
- Execute unit and integration testing of central gateway module software
- Create unit and integration testing reports.
- Support ASPICE Level 2 certification activities
- Minimum 2 years complete working toward Computer Science or Engineering degree.
- Prefer 3 years complete.
- Prefer experience with programming languages like C/C++/Java/Python.
- Prefer unit testing experience with Google Test, Junit or pytest
Must be currently enrolled in an accredited university
Pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree with at least one semester completed
Minimum of overall GPA of at least 3.0
Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
· FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
· AWIM (A World In Motion)
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.