Senior Manager, Consumer Experience - #192525
Date: 04/05/2021 16:00 PM
City: Franklin, Tennessee
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
At PopHealthCare, our mission is simple - to lead the effort in reimagining how healthcare is delivered. We are bold innovators, dedicated to making a difference and we hire wicked smart people!
PopHealthCare is currently seeking a Senior Manager, Consumer Experience. At PopHealthCare, our mission is simple - to lead the effort in reimagining how healthcare is delivered. We are bold innovators, dedicated to making a difference and we hire wicked smart people! We need sharp and nimble people to join our growing team!
Job Summary: Senior Manager of Consumer Experience is responsible for executing initiatives predominantly in the area of consumer experience. You will leverage your expertise in consumer experience design, development, and implementation to lead multi-disciplinary design teams of internal and external stakeholders. The Senior Manager must be able to represent the consumer experience to the business and turn goals/vision into a business case and requirements, as well as be able to manage and deliver on time and on budget.
- Utilizes process design, problem-solving, project management, and change management best practices to identify, design, and deliver patient experience and service excellence initiatives in partnership with other departments and market teams.
- Serve as an influential team member on consumer experience/engagement
- In collaboration with Consumer Marketing Team, analyzes consumer/patient experience performance and feedback from a variety of sources, identifies strengths and improvement opportunities, and recommends actionable interventions.
- In collaboration with Consumer Marketing Team, champions voice/experience of the patient in organizational initiatives/strategic decisions.
- Lead and/or support cross-functional project teams in designing and implementing initiatives.
- Ensures alignment of processes, policies, programs, structures, interactions, and systems with strategic objectives, mission, values, behavior competencies, and patient promise.
- Represent & communicate product strategy and vision in line with the business’ goals
- Support organizational Steering Committees to drive patient experience initiatives and ensure organizational alignment.
- Assess product development and enhancement opportunities.
- Evaluate and establish program priorities in alignment with business objectives.
- Develop business cases and execute against the assigned roadmap.
- Provide consistent, clear, and timely communication of initiative goals, tasks, and progress/status to project teams, sponsors, and executives.
- Related Bachelor's degree or related equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of consumer experience design
- UX/CX design certifications
- Consulting experience is a plus
- Demonstrated healthcare industry understanding/knowledge preferred
- Direct client interfacing and relationship management experience required
- Experience with large scale projects
- Experience working with data analytics to improve existing and develop new solutions
- High sense of accountability and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to influence across the organization
PopHealthCare is an equal opportunity/equal access employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.