Breast Health Navigator- Regional Medical Group- Full-time, Days - #192453
Northwestern Memorial Healthcare
Date: 04/05/2021 14:30 PM
City: Geneva, Illinois
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
At Northwestern Medicine, every patient interaction makes a difference in cultivating a positive workplace. This patient-first approach is what sets us apart as a leader in the healthcare industry. As an integral part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to join our quest for better healthcare, no matter where you work within the Northwestern Medicine system. At Northwestern Medicine, we pride ourselves on providing competitive benefits: from tuition reimbursement and loan forgiveness to 401(k) matching and lifecycle benefits, we take care of our employees. Ready to join our quest for better?
The Breast Health Navigator reflects the mission, vision, and values of NM, adheres to the organization’s Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance Program, and complies with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and accreditation standards.
- Assists in coordinating the patient's treatment from pre-admission through discharge.
- Assists to expedite medically appropriate, cost-effective care.
- Helps to ensure patient is at the right level and site of care, and the patient moves along the continuum of care in a safe and timely manner.
- Acts as a liaison for the entire Breast Health team, including physicians, APNs, and staff nurses.
- Five years of experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- State of Illinois RN License
- BLS within 30 days of hire
- Prior case management experience in an acute, outpatient, or insurance setting beneficial
- Case management certifications
- Master's degree in nursing
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected status.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.