Automation Anywhere Developer - Remote Job - #192336
Datamatics Global Services Inc
Date: 04/05/2021 12:00 PM
City: Durham, North Carolina
Contract type: Contractor
Work schedule: Full Day
- Supports control room set-up and ongoing maintenance activities; including, but not limited to the following:
- Access management in accordance with RPA program and policies
- Manage the privileges of users
- Granting and revoking access to various environments as and when required
- Proposes and implements systems enhancements that will improve the reliability and performance of the system
- Ensure that the operation of the infrastructure is in according with established RPA procedures and practices
- Responsible for administrating, maintaining, enhancing and implementing RPA system changes
- Provision “Bot” user accounts in different directories
- Minimum overall 6 years of experience in IT
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in RPA.
- 3-5 years’ experience in 24x7 production operations, preferably supporting a highly available environment for a SaaS vendor or other cloud service provider
- Hands-on experience in latest version (A2019) of Automation Anywhere
- Automation Anywhere Certified RPA Professional is preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.